Are you using the KDE desktop? If so, you can go to the settings menu and change a lot of the default fonts. However some programs have their own font sizes with an archaic scheme for modifying them such as secret codes in secret files.
I use Knoppix for a few weeks. I like it. It's a new world, with a lot of things that work differently from Win XP.
Yet, my biggest problem is, that many programs (guess all of them) display small fonts. I mean, I hardly can read those tiny letters. I used Gaim to chat with Y messg users and it was a nightmare reading.
Can anyone help me to increase the font size used in Knoppix?
Are you using the KDE desktop? If so, you can go to the settings menu and change a lot of the default fonts. However some programs have their own font sizes with an archaic scheme for modifying them such as secret codes in secret files.

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
~NIB~ Netgear GS728TPP-300NAS V3 24 PORT GIGABIT POE MNGD W. 4 SFP PORTS
$349.95