Are you using the KDE desktop? If so, you can go to the settings menu and change a lot of the default fonts. However some programs have their own font sizes with an archaic scheme for modifying them such as secret codes in secret files.
I use Knoppix for a few weeks. I like it. It's a new world, with a lot of things that work differently from Win XP.
Yet, my biggest problem is, that many programs (guess all of them) display small fonts. I mean, I hardly can read those tiny letters. I used Gaim to chat with Y messg users and it was a nightmare reading.
Can anyone help me to increase the font size used in Knoppix?
Are you using the KDE desktop? If so, you can go to the settings menu and change a lot of the default fonts. However some programs have their own font sizes with an archaic scheme for modifying them such as secret codes in secret files.

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Apidya By Blue Byte ~ Original Amiga Game
$90.10
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00
ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C
$45.00