Are you using the KDE desktop? If so, you can go to the settings menu and change a lot of the default fonts. However some programs have their own font sizes with an archaic scheme for modifying them such as secret codes in secret files.
I use Knoppix for a few weeks. I like it. It's a new world, with a lot of things that work differently from Win XP.
Yet, my biggest problem is, that many programs (guess all of them) display small fonts. I mean, I hardly can read those tiny letters. I used Gaim to chat with Y messg users and it was a nightmare reading.
Can anyone help me to increase the font size used in Knoppix?
Are you using the KDE desktop? If so, you can go to the settings menu and change a lot of the default fonts. However some programs have their own font sizes with an archaic scheme for modifying them such as secret codes in secret files.

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
SANDISK ULTRA 3D NAND 1TB SSD SATA III 6 GB/S 2.5" /7 (SDSSDH3-1T02)
$138.56
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD
$40.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00