I don't know why that happens, but you should be able to start it in english from Konsole with
Code:knoppix@1[knoppix]$ LC_ALL=en kwifimanager knoppix@1[knoppix]$
I just installed knoppix 5.0.1-CD to my IBM laptop, setup the entire thing with lang=us and everything seems to be english, except whenever I start kwifimanager, it's in german.. thankfully I know the program well enough to work through it in german, but I would love to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance.
I don't know why that happens, but you should be able to start it in english from Konsole with
Code:knoppix@1[knoppix]$ LC_ALL=en kwifimanager knoppix@1[knoppix]$
when I run it with that, it does start in English, however whenever I go to configure it, and it asks for root password.. once I enter the password, the configure window is in german. is it possible to pass variables when using kdesu?
scratch that.. i figured out the best way to do it.. i enabled root login, logged into kde as root, went through the inital setup process, and then logged out, when i logged in as my user, everything run with kdesu is in english.. thanks for the help, and I hope this helps some other people as well.

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-832GB +128GB - 656-0122/ 656-0121
$69.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
SK hynix PC801 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 Internal SSD HFS512GDE9X081N
$90.00
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00