You could post to [email protected] to see if anyone is working on a translation and maybe see if you could help with it.
could knoppix lang=no be added to the next version, please![]()
You could post to [email protected] to see if anyone is working on a translation and maybe see if you could help with it.
There is one actually already (skolelinux), but I really just would like/need norwegain keyboard.
I know I can set it up and save it, but it really would be nice to have the right keyboard straight away.
There probably is a cheat code for the keyboard try adding xkeyboard=no for X or just keyboard=no for the console on boot. I've never used the skolelinux but hopefully they added the cheat code it can't hurt to try and see if they did.Originally Posted by den dydige

MOS MCS 6502 Ceramic DIP Vintage CPU/Processor Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$2500.00
Vintage Ampex Chip Boards Memory Processor Other
$299.99
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
LOT of 4 Intel/AMD R80188 80188 R80186 80186 vintage CPU GOLD/Ceramic
$59.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Sealed Vintage 3M 3.5 Floppy Disks 10 Pack IBM Formatted DS HD 1.44MB 1994 NOS
$17.99
Vintage Y2K Heritage Brown Leather 17” Laptop Briefcase Business Bag With Strap
$49.95
Intel, AMD, WE,ATT, M, CCCP,+ICs, Shadow box Vintage For The Collector. See Info
$250.00
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88
Vintage 90s PC Intel Pentium, cards, no HDD
$80.00