Hello,
in the Knoppix image I have four directories under home: /home/user1 /home/user2, /home/user3 and /home/knoppix but when I burn the cd and boot from it only one directory appears /home/knoppix
I have read something searching in google called 'persistent home' but I think it is used when you want to install Knoppix to the HD and it is not my case.
Anyone can point me to the right direction?

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00
ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$215.25
RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day
$188.24
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00