-
Junior Member
registered user
going AMD64
I'm working on a version of Knoppix for AMD64, and also publishing how its done in the hopes that a 64bit version will be released as often as the 32bit version.
I will try what you mentioned. I am posting my efforts here http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Debootst..._x86-64_LiveCD
I don't have a working version yet, I can't wait though.
Thanks,
Richard Jenniss.
Similar Threads
-
By saied in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2006, 12:50 PM
-
By cfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2005, 07:31 AM
-
By Asusbob in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 02:29 AM
-
By phrostie in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-03-2003, 12:30 PM
-
By tji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59

Western Digital WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

Dell 2.4TB 10K SAS 2.5" F9NWJ 12Gbps HDD AL15SEB24EQY Hard Drive w/ Caddy
$324.99

HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

HGST HUS724020ALA640 2TB SATA 6Gb/s 3.5 HDD P/N: 0F14690
$55.00