I am new to knoppix (and linux), when I boot 5.0 on a duel boot system my sound works fine, but I deleted my windows partition and now no sound. i tried the sndconfig but it says that the kernel must have the modeler from 2.2. please help
I am new to knoppix (and linux), when I boot 5.0 on a duel boot system my sound works fine, but I deleted my windows partition and now no sound. i tried the sndconfig but it says that the kernel must have the modeler from 2.2. please help

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48
Dell Precision T7820 Dual Xeon 4214R 48GB RAM 512GB + 1TB Quadro P400 Win 11
$699.00
Dell Precision 5820 Computer WorkStation PC - Intel Xeon W-2123 - 16GB Ram - DVD
$199.00