-
Can't mount NTFS hard drive under 5.0.1
Hi,
I've just done a PMI of 5.0.1, and can't now mount my Windows XP NTFS partitions (I only want read access, which I could do with 4.0.2).
When I click on the drive icon, I get the following error message:
Could not mount device.
The reported error was:
fuse: failed to exec fusermount: Permission denied
fuse_mount failed.
Unmounting /dev/hda5
I'm assuming that fuse is a new package in 5.0.1 - any suggestions as to what I need to do to mount these NTFS partitions?
Thanks,
Mike
Similar Threads
-
By couverman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-02-2007, 06:13 AM
-
By Explorer2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-22-2006, 03:40 PM
-
By dcleghorn in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2006, 10:46 PM
-
By itaydagani in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2005, 12:53 AM
-
By kidsatacrux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 19
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Atari 1200xl Original ROM And MMU set
$20.00