I got dificulty in remastering knoppix, to apgrade package from rpm. even I have convert it to debian package by using alien, still doesn't work. any other tips and tricks? I need help for my final paper.
I got dificulty in remastering knoppix, to apgrade package from rpm. even I have convert it to debian package by using alien, still doesn't work. any other tips and tricks? I need help for my final paper.
1. How did you install your package? With 'dpkg -i package_name'? Was there any dependency problems?Originally Posted by firmansyah
(Sometimes it's not enoug to install only one package, e.g. berfore installing some modules utils packge must be installed before.)
2. Are you 100% sure there is no native .deb package existing?
-tapsa-

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$319.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 14" Ryzen 5 4500U 2.38 GHz 16GB 256GB NVMe Win 11 Pro
$215.99