-
Apgrade knoppix package from rpm
I got dificulty in remastering knoppix, to apgrade package from rpm. even I have convert it to debian package by using alien, still doesn't work. any other tips and tricks? I need help for my final paper.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Apgrade knoppix package from rpm

Originally Posted by
firmansyah
I got dificulty in remastering knoppix, to apgrade package from rpm. even I have convert it to debian package by using alien, still doesn't work. any other tips and tricks? I need help for my final paper.
1. How did you install your package? With 'dpkg -i package_name'? Was there any dependency problems?
(Sometimes it's not enoug to install only one package, e.g. berfore installing some modules utils packge must be installed before.)
2. Are you 100% sure there is no native .deb package existing?
-tapsa-
Similar Threads
-
By wzab in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-16-2009, 07:53 PM
-
By johnrw in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:19 AM
-
By Tr1PPed in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-29-2007, 08:20 AM
-
By Mustang64 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 12:06 AM
-
By alex in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-18-2003, 09:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch Network Expansion TL-SG105
$19.95