Are you using the KDE desktop? If so, you can go to the settings menu and change a lot of the default fonts. However some programs have their own font sizes with an archaic scheme for modifying them such as secret codes in secret files.
I use Knoppix for a few weeks. I like it. It's a new world, with a lot of things that work differently from Win XP.
Yet, my biggest problem is, that many programs (guess all of them) display small fonts. I mean, I hardly can read those tiny letters. I used Gaim to chat with Y messg users and it was a nightmare reading.
Can anyone help me to increase the font size used in Knoppix?
Are you using the KDE desktop? If so, you can go to the settings menu and change a lot of the default fonts. However some programs have their own font sizes with an archaic scheme for modifying them such as secret codes in secret files.

Vintage Kaypro WordStar MailMerge User Guide + CP/M Manuals Pair No Disks
$24.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage AT&T PC 6300 PC Interface Sealed Communications Series Factory Sealed
$24.99
Coach Vintage BlackNylon Leather Messenger Crossbody Laptop Bag Style 5115
$90.00
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00