-
Junior Member
registered user
How do I tell which kind of file system a hdd has in Knoppix
I've got viruses up the yin yang on my C drive for windows, so I'd like to use knoppix to clean it. I got f-prot working and all, but I'd like to have it clean it too. I've read it's unsafe to do this with NFTS but ok with FAT so I just want to know how to check which my C drive is in knoppix. I've tried right clicking and choosing properties but that doesn't work.
Similar Threads
-
By insolit in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-04-2006, 01:08 AM
-
By Spool32 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-18-2004, 08:26 PM
-
By MR.Error in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 06:58 AM
-
By newknoppixguy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 09:08 PM
-
By freyley in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2003, 09:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78

Vintage Suncom Computer Monitor Station Stand Rare, GOOD SHAPE
$99.99

Vintage IBM Media Access Pro Wired Keyboard w/ Detachable Wrist Rest NOS
$40.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00