Where can I find the official disk label for 5.0.1 DVD?
Where can I find the official disk label for 5.0.1 DVD?
I am also looking for such a label. There is one on the Knoppix homepage, but it is quite small, too small for printing.
Anyone has a bigger version of that?
http://www.knopper.net/pics/knoppix-50-cebit-label.gif
I am also intested in this image. Have you had any luck?
nope. but i didn't search for it any more. seems like no one ever made one except for the CeBIT release.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00
Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF Server (256GB NVME, 8GB RAM, i5-7500 @ 3.8Ghz)
$75.00
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99