-
questions about Knoppix versions
I have a very old laptop..(circa 1998..) I bought it off Ebay and only know a few things about it. I am currently running DSL on the laptop but I do not like DSL very much at all. I have looked at the Knoppix screenshots and the GUI is what I was looking for more or less. The important specs I currently know are these: 400 mhz Intel Celeron Processor, 32 MB RAM, 4.3 GB Hard Drive.. Now my question to anyone willing to help is, is there any version of Knoppix you would suggest me using?? I am planning on upgrading the RAM to 160 soon; but for now, is there any version I should try out?
Similar Threads
-
By ilecx in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-16-2006, 04:40 AM
-
Replies: 18
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 04:05 PM
-
By hrymur in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 05:02 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 07:33 AM
-
By coindood in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 01:20 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99