First off, I'm running on Knoppix 5.0 with a Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adapter. Knoppix detects that I have my adapter but cannot find my network. Why? I know wireless isn't Knoppix's strength, but Windows XP detects my network just fine. Help?
First off, I'm running on Knoppix 5.0 with a Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adapter. Knoppix detects that I have my adapter but cannot find my network. Why? I know wireless isn't Knoppix's strength, but Windows XP detects my network just fine. Help?
This means linksys paid m$ several thousand dollars for this feature, which you paid for in the end. Amount linksys paid to open source development? Amount paid for knoppix 5.0? I hope it is $0 because 5.0.1 is out and it for sale, $0!but Windows XP detects my network just fine.
but I offer no help *sigh* sry.
what do you mean with "does not detect find my network?"

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99