-
No internet connection w/atheros wireless
I just grabbed a copy of linux, but I've never used wireless with it before, and I really want to install it permanently on my laptop (or just be able to use it when windows gets annoying =) )
The only problem I'm having is that when I try to connect using kwifi, it finds the adapter, finds my wireless network, but I'm not getting an IP adress assigned to me for some reason. Local IP as shown in kwifi is "unavailable". Is there somthing else I should be doing? please help >.<
Similar Threads
-
By Cambo105 in forum Networking
Replies: 15
Last Post: 10-12-2007, 04:41 AM
-
By d_e_c_e in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-27-2006, 02:00 PM
-
By compgeek in forum Networking
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-06-2006, 10:52 PM
-
By synal in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-13-2005, 04:02 PM
-
By ed_sumitra in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99