-
Thanks for the suggestions. I have tried all of those boot parameters with no success.
I have since fixed my distro (Debian), although I was unfortunately forced to use Windows.
It would still be nice to resolve this in case I run into an emergency later.
I'm going to try some other live distros (Ubuntu, Slax, Gentoo). Hopefully I'll have more luck with these, although I very much doubt it.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By besnia in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-26-2005, 12:25 AM
-
By Myth in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 04:01 AM
-
By Nasio in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-06-2003, 02:46 AM
-
By panlm in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-20-2003, 03:04 AM
-
By panlm in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-20-2003, 02:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Two Macintosh Platinum Mouse/Mice - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus M0100 - NEW
$99.99

Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99