-
k402 USB drive moves from sda1 to sda on replug, won't mount
When I boot with a thumb drive plugged in, remove it, and replug it,
the sda1 icon changes to sda.
I can still mount it by umount -t vfat /dev/sda1 /mnt/sda1
but the desktop icon still won't work.
I have persistent home dir (.img root etc)
Can I fix this so I always have an sda1 icon that works?
Thanks.
-
nope, wrong version so this was not the solution. Sorry I can't be of any help you.
Similar Threads
-
By dahveed3 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-22-2008, 06:26 PM
-
By flowergardener in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 02:47 AM
-
By bokaroseani in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-04-2005, 09:27 PM
-
By timepilot in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 12:21 AM
-
By TommyR in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-21-2004, 11:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00