-
Senior Member
registered user
Mount a floppy
I just discovered Knoppix in early December.
In the 12/12 release I could/can mount a floppy in either KDE or root shell.
In the new 1/1 release I am not able to. I get a message which makes me beleive it may be a permissions problem.
I have Ctrl-Alt-F2 exited to the root shell and tried to do a mkdir as root and am getting a permissions error message. Both mkdir and mount fail.
Am I missing something obvious
or did a glitch creep in
?
Similar Threads
-
By plener in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 01:00 AM
-
By SkyHawk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 04:40 AM
-
By akiruss in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 06:42 PM
-
By swingarm in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-18-2003, 07:31 PM
-
By reecegeorge in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 09-08-2003, 10:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

32GB 2Rx8 PC4 - 3200AA - SE1-13 (x2) 64GB
$280.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00