-
Thanks, I've added the apt source and updating apt-get and that worked fine.
But I haven't got KDE installed at the moment, and so apt-get dist-upgrade has no packages to update. I tried to install KDE by doing this:
apt-get install kde
But I get a lot of 'depends' errors like this:
Depends: kdelibs3 but it is not going to be installed
Depends: kdebase but it is not going to be installed or kdebase3 is not going to be installed
And lots of other releating to KDE.
Do you know how I can fix this mess?
Similar Threads
-
By jza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:30 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM DDR4 Server Memory RAM
$355.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133) LRDIMM Memory (M386A4G40DM0-CPB0Q)
$120.00

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1299.00

Hynix ECC SERVER RAM - 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA-RB2-12 HMA84GR7DJ4RN - XN T4 AD
$330.00

Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory
$2150.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95