I choose sty0 (or smth like it) from device section. In the modem section I get answer from modem.
But when I try to connect it says "Initializing Modem..." and nothing happens. It never dials the number
What's the problem?
I choose sty0 (or smth like it) from device section. In the modem section I get answer from modem.
But when I try to connect it says "Initializing Modem..." and nothing happens. It never dials the number
What's the problem?

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Netac 128GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/MAC
$26.00