-
quickcam express and 3D graphics support
I am kind of new to Knoppix and have just installed Knoppix 5.0.1 DVD, I can't get my Quickcam Express to work it works with Kanotix 2005-04. In Knoppix the computer sees the cam in kinfoCenter but doesn't see it when I try to use it. I am not sure how to tell if it is loading in the kernel?
I also have a S3 Savage video card and would like to know how you load 3D support.
Thanks for any help.
Similar Threads
-
By johnfila in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-18-2010, 05:35 PM
-
By wp51dos in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2009, 08:55 PM
-
By praki in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-28-2008, 03:11 PM
-
By chmac in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 18
Last Post: 04-19-2006, 06:08 PM
-
By Grafbak in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

Linux 5.2 The Complete Redhat Operating System Deluxe Secure Server 3 CD Book
$37.49

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99