I can confirm that my Knoppix v.5.0.1 CD doesn't have Xine. It's been replaced with Kaffeine.Originally Posted by Shohan
Like you, I prefer Xine, myself, but I'll live with Kaffeine if I must.![]()
I can confirm that my Knoppix v.5.0.1 CD doesn't have Xine. It's been replaced with Kaffeine.Originally Posted by Shohan
Like you, I prefer Xine, myself, but I'll live with Kaffeine if I must.![]()

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Vacloong Vacuum-Sealed 3D Printing Filament Kit, 20 Packs PUMP+20P, White
$18.99