Hi,
First, I am sorry for my english! So please correct me
My problem:
When I want to boot Knoppix 5 on my Acer Aspire 1350 the screen stay black after wirting "extracting Linux kernel" or something like that...i dont knwo what to do! I even tried all cheatcodes...
Edit: So far so good. I think i got a cheat code that works "knoppix vga=normal" BUT i got a "crc error" whatever it means

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99
Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00