Hello,
I have a problem. Yesterday I've tried to install Knoppix 5.0.1 (DVD) to HDD. I have 512 mb RAM and 9.98 gb (on the HDD) for Linux. When i've lunched knoppix-installer it warned that I don't have all the requirements fulfiled. I think that is about the space (10 gb). I've typed "IGNORE_CHECK=1 sudo knoppix-installer" but the same message appear (and then the option for "parted") . How can I by-pass this checking (I can't allocate more space for Linux).
Thanks,
Bogdan.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2400T-RE1-11 HMA82GR7AFR8N -UH TD AA
$2450.00
*LOT of 26* SK, Samsung, Micron, other 8GB PC4-2666V DDR4 DIMM Desktop Memory
$800.00
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$169.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00
(LOT of 10) Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V-RB2-12 DDR4 Cisco Server RAM Tested 100%
$1299.99
16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99