First off, I'm running on Knoppix 5.0 with a Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adapter. Knoppix detects that I have my adapter but cannot find my network. Why? I know wireless isn't Knoppix's strength, but Windows XP detects my network just fine. Help?
First off, I'm running on Knoppix 5.0 with a Linksys Wireless-G PCI Adapter. Knoppix detects that I have my adapter but cannot find my network. Why? I know wireless isn't Knoppix's strength, but Windows XP detects my network just fine. Help?

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00
Vintage Computer RAM Memory Lot SIMM DIMM SO-DIMM Mixed Brands Untested AS-IS
$30.00
2.0 LBS Vintage Scrap Memory RAM FOR Gold Recovery PC & SERVER RAM UNSHIELDED
$110.00
Vintage 3.5” Floppy Disk Storage Cases With Key 127 Rainbow Colored Disks
$59.99
Vintage Mass Microsystems DataPak 88MB Removable External SCSI Hard Drive...
$149.99
Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software
$49.00
Apple Vintage External CD-ROM Drive Unit
$115.00