Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 5.0.1 ne2000 card installation

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1

    5.0.1 ne2000 card installation

    I have managed to get my ne2000 card to work using: "modprobe ne io=0x300 irq=10"

    Now I would like to persist this in some way so that I do not have to install this module every time.

    (I have been fighting with the home=/dev/hdb1 option and after browsing this forum I gather that ext3 support for home= is broken. Hope this is fixed soon. And I would like to be able to specify a partition to contribute to the unionedfs rather than ramdisk)

    many thanks in advance

    Keith

  2. #2
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    59
    myconfig=/media/hdb1 will find your home file and load it. I was wondering if home=/media/hd? would work or not, it is a bit hard to play around with the option on my install.

    Now I would like to persist this in some way so that I do not have to install this module every time.
    You might want to look into udev rules, it might be possiable to run that command on detection. Never tried anything like that myself... yet.

Similar Threads

  1. hd installation changed video card not recognising it?
    By donnysrx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 03:47 AM
  2. Sound Card stopped working in Hdd installation.
    By Tayyabrana in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 04:41 AM
  3. sound card not working after beginner type installation.
    By xaviers2002 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2005, 06:00 AM
  4. No sound card after installation
    By xaviers2002 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 04:03 PM
  5. AVM Frit Card Capi Installation
    By Lupus in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-25-2004, 02:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN

$145.00



OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN picture

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN

$288.00



pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN picture

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN

$184.99



Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS picture

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS

$49.99



OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC picture

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC

$175.00



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN

$229.99



Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance picture

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance

$155.75



Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J picture

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J

$40.00



NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX picture

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX

$69.99



Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed picture

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed

$202.50