I have discovered that when I add the dma command to the kernel on the initial boot up screen, this significantly makes the "regenerate ld.so.cache and modules.dep.." process much faster!Originally Posted by maxIT
Removing all the "..regenerate ld.so.cache and modules.dep.." stuff seems not to be enough to avoid the '/etc/modules file being regenerating again.
I've completely erased that lines from 'knoppix-autoconfig' file, but after trying to edit the '/etc/modules' file (removing or commenting out some entry) it reappears as 'the_same_before' after reooting.
I have discovered that when I add the dma command to the kernel on the initial boot up screen, this significantly makes the "regenerate ld.so.cache and modules.dep.." process much faster!Originally Posted by maxIT

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99