-
i/o error when I boot from knoppix and try coppying that cd
i/o error when I boot from knoppix and try coppying that cd to make a immage for remastering... help
I am fallowing the tutorial on knoppix.net I have created large swaps but I was wondering since the comp is running off the cd wouldnt it be bad ju ju to try to coppy something running.
-
Senior Member
registered user
can you post the I/O error message?
Similar Threads
-
By roleic in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-12-2006, 03:02 AM
-
By Ecstasy in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-13-2006, 08:01 PM
-
By yummyyummy in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-21-2004, 12:47 AM
-
By assem046 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 01:53 PM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00