-
partimaged configuration
I am configuring partimaged on Knoppix 5.0.1 and am having issues restoring an image. I put the users dummy, root, and partimag in /etc/partimaged/partimagedusers. I did a touch /etc/gshadow. I created the user dummy which I will be using to restore. I set the passwords for dummy, root, and partimag. I started partimage by typing partimaged. Now when I restore the first image it works fine with no problems. If I launch partimage again and do another restore I get the following error:
incorrect password or user not in partimagedusers file
Now what is weird is if I kill and start partimaged each time I do an image it will work fine with no problems. I didn't have this problem on Knoppix 3.8.
Can anyone help me out here???
Similar Threads
-
By HelpPleas in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 02-26-2010, 02:30 AM
-
By rjb982 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-08-2007, 03:24 PM
-
By varaahan in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-29-2005, 05:32 PM
-
By alemart_it in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-07-2005, 12:27 AM
-
By reub2000 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-29-2005, 03:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$1450.00

HMCG88MEBRA115N Hynix 32GB 2RX8 PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz ECC REG RDIMM Memory
$1345.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$288.99