I am configuring partimaged on Knoppix 5.0.1 and am having issues restoring an image. I put the users dummy, root, and partimag in /etc/partimaged/partimagedusers. I did a touch /etc/gshadow. I created the user dummy which I will be using to restore. I set the passwords for dummy, root, and partimag. I started partimage by typing partimaged. Now when I restore the first image it works fine with no problems. If I launch partimage again and do another restore I get the following error:
incorrect password or user not in partimagedusers file
Now what is weird is if I kill and start partimaged each time I do an image it will work fine with no problems. I didn't have this problem on Knoppix 3.8.
Can anyone help me out here???

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Serial ATA two-port SATA PCI card (SiI3112 sil3112 chipset)
$18.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad 4 Bay RAID Storage Enclosure USB 3.1 Gen 2 No Drives
$149.95
Inspur LSI YZCA-00424-101 12Gbps SAS 3.0 RAID Controller CARD HBA HDD
$14.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99