I am configuring partimaged on Knoppix 5.0.1 and am having issues restoring an image. I put the users dummy, root, and partimag in /etc/partimaged/partimagedusers. I did a touch /etc/gshadow. I created the user dummy which I will be using to restore. I set the passwords for dummy, root, and partimag. I started partimage by typing partimaged. Now when I restore the first image it works fine with no problems. If I launch partimage again and do another restore I get the following error:
incorrect password or user not in partimagedusers file
Now what is weird is if I kill and start partimaged each time I do an image it will work fine with no problems. I didn't have this problem on Knoppix 3.8.
Can anyone help me out here???

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Gigabyte Z390 UD LGA 1151/SOCKET H4, Intel Motherboard *USED*
$50.00
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99
GIGABYTE X570 UD AM4 motherboard +AMD Ryzen 9 3900x CPU+Cooler
$250.00
Dell Precision 3650 Tower Intel LGA 1200 DDR4 Desktop Motherboard NDYHG
$59.99