Perhaps you could just remove the Knoppix disc from the drive?
How can I lock knoppix down so there won't be physical access? WITHOUT a root password, however!
Perhaps you could just remove the Knoppix disc from the drive?
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Very funny, now the answer!
that is the answer, from the limited ammount of information you provided.
'Goon
Alright.
Run a certain task, making sure everything works automatically. Than for example run a screen saver to make sure no one can access it physically, of course the screen saver trick doens't work because you could always switch to Textmode, so...
The only way to stop it would be to pull its power plug, basically!
I'm sure this would be enough information, yes?!

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$275.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
$675.00
SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
1976 Vintage CPU Guide Intel C4004 8008 CDP1802 IMP-16 PACE M6800 Rockwell PPS-4
$59.99
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99