-
I cannot access kxconfig, what do I do?
G'day mates
I want my screen resolution to get past 1280 by 1024 pixels but I can't open kxconfig. Is there something my computer is lacking or something else? Thank you for any help guys. It gives you the typical error message of not being unable to find your destination.
Similar Threads
-
By czarg in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-07-2007, 04:12 PM
-
By itz_moi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-19-2006, 08:13 AM
-
By markleong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 17
Last Post: 10-31-2005, 08:19 PM
-
By Gulliver03 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-22-2003, 08:24 PM
-
By cehjohnson in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$229.95

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08