How do I install E17 after Knoppix 5.0.1 DVD install?
Is Knoppix install going to be as fast as kanotix install? I am curious as to how easy and the steps involved in installing e17 and e16 on Knoppix?
Do I simply add elive repo?
How do I install E17 after Knoppix 5.0.1 DVD install?
Is Knoppix install going to be as fast as kanotix install? I am curious as to how easy and the steps involved in installing e17 and e16 on Knoppix?
Do I simply add elive repo?

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASRock B550M Steel Legend AMD Socket AM4
$125.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99