No one an idea???
Hi
I know it gifs... dsl-Linux and all that stuff...
But I just want to get a mini Knoppix iso image.
I'd like to create my own Knoppix with xserver
and just some minimal programm list.
That's it
Does somebody know where to get such a version?
Thanx
bigbrother
No one an idea???
there is a whole section here about customizing knoppix, look there, frequent request
Try the INSERT livecd.Originally Posted by bigbrother
It is intended as a rescue livecd, but it is also can be used as a small version of knoppix.
@ cbagger01
What do you mean with "Try the INSERT livecd".
Where do I get the rescue livecd???
Thanx
Google for "INSERT livecd". Results:Originally Posted by bigbrother
http://www.inside-security.de/insert_en.html

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00