No one an idea???
Hi
I know it gifs... dsl-Linux and all that stuff...
But I just want to get a mini Knoppix iso image.
I'd like to create my own Knoppix with xserver
and just some minimal programm list.
That's it
Does somebody know where to get such a version?
Thanx
bigbrother
No one an idea???
there is a whole section here about customizing knoppix, look there, frequent request
Try the INSERT livecd.Originally Posted by bigbrother
It is intended as a rescue livecd, but it is also can be used as a small version of knoppix.
@ cbagger01
What do you mean with "Try the INSERT livecd".
Where do I get the rescue livecd???
Thanx
Google for "INSERT livecd". Results:Originally Posted by bigbrother
http://www.inside-security.de/insert_en.html

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASRock B550M Steel Legend AMD Socket AM4
$125.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99