No one an idea???
Hi
I know it gifs... dsl-Linux and all that stuff...
But I just want to get a mini Knoppix iso image.
I'd like to create my own Knoppix with xserver
and just some minimal programm list.
That's it
Does somebody know where to get such a version?
Thanx
bigbrother
No one an idea???
there is a whole section here about customizing knoppix, look there, frequent request
Try the INSERT livecd.Originally Posted by bigbrother
It is intended as a rescue livecd, but it is also can be used as a small version of knoppix.
@ cbagger01
What do you mean with "Try the INSERT livecd".
Where do I get the rescue livecd???
Thanx
Google for "INSERT livecd". Results:Originally Posted by bigbrother
http://www.inside-security.de/insert_en.html

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TS-S01U00
$279.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99