-
UDEV - AT WITS END!
Greetings!
Just downloaded and started testing KNOPPIX 5.0.1CD and I simply cannot mount my thumbdrives anymore. I have Imation 1 GB drives (two of them).
The output of lsusb:
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0718:0065 Imation Corp.
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
The output of dmesg | tail: (after connecting device)...
usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
scs1 : SCSI emulation for USB Mass Storage devices
usb-storage: device found at 2
usb-storage: waiting for device to settle before scanning
usb 1-1: reset full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
usb 1-1: reset full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
usb 1-1: reset full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
usb 1-1: reset full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
usb-storage: device scan complete
Also I noticed that I have no sd entries in /dev as I am used to. I have searched the forums and found no answer. I have searched google and found no answer. I have never had problems until 5.0.1 and UDEV entered my life. I have seen some great improvments in v5 and REALLY want to use it. I need a smart guy/gal out there to give me the answer please.
Eternally Grateful
MrFSL
Similar Threads
-
By btbx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2009, 11:19 AM
-
By Vetrivela in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-12-2009, 04:46 PM
-
By BreiteSeite in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-04-2007, 11:22 PM
-
By aaronjb in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-31-2006, 11:26 PM
-
By floschi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-19-2005, 11:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72