-
I need help with a simple cluster knoppix based home network cluster.
I have been running Knoppix for months on 3 amd 1 to 2 ghz machines connected via a 10/100 both from CD and HDINSTALL Knoppix->debian. The machines are connected with an inexpensive
switch with builtin DHCP server. I am relatively inexperienced with Linux, but am learning.
I have downloaded and burned both Cluster Knoppix and Quantian Knoppix CD's with Mosix .
Now what do I do?
What do I do next to start up the cluster. Is there a simple HOWTO?
Do I just put a quantian CD and boot one machine and boot up the others with Knoppix? Do I need to do anything to "start" Mosix.
Do I need to download software to moniter the Mosix operation?
How do I start up in the simplest possible way?
Similar Threads
-
By eris_pluvia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 03:15 PM
-
By YannLeMerle in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 04:33 PM
-
By MeSo in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 02:30 PM
-
By law_student in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 12
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 11:52 PM
-
By anibal in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-06-2003, 05:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage Promise EIDEMAX Enhanced IDE Disk Controller ISA Non-RAID Card Boxed
$34.99