-
Dual Boot Windows XP and Knoppix-NSM
Looking for some good (fairly detailed) instructions on how to dual boot Windox XP and Knoppix-NSM on one hard drive. I know, why ever would I want to do this...heh. I have a blank box with a clean slate. I don't want to have to boot from floppy or cd, etc. Unfortunately, I am a linux n00b but do understand the principals. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Similar Threads
-
By deepak_abc in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2007, 09:01 AM
-
By 03myersd in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-09-2006, 01:48 PM
-
By jdong in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 86
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 03:17 AM
-
By ishtvan22 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 04:11 AM
-
By jimbo62 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00