-
Junior Member
registered user
I did try the WGR614 without java-script enabled on
my browser.
I didn't write down the exact wording but
the gist of the error message was that the enhanced
functionality of the router required java-script enabled
and I should either enable it in my browser or get a
browser that supported java-script. It also required
java-script enabled for the router setup and configuration
wouldn't work until I made a java-script exception for
the router's URL.
Which particular models are you using?
Django
PS: Rereading your post I noticed that you said the
routers didn't require java. The WGR614 didn't complain
about not having java enabled, it complained about not
having java-script enabled.
Similar Threads
-
By tbr.yel in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2007, 11:37 AM
-
By Terminico in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-03-2006, 05:29 AM
-
By eq2675 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2005, 03:54 AM
-
By kievlak in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-13-2004, 07:12 PM
-
By Nthline in forum The Lounge
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-02-2003, 06:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

32GB Kit 4x8GB Wintec DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM VLP Server RAM
$80.00

32GB DDR5 PC5-38400R RDIMM Micron MTC18F1045S1PC48BA2 Memory RAM
$999.00

HYNIX 64GB (1X64GB) 2RX4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 SERVER MEMORY
$600.00

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99