How do I install E17 after Knoppix 5.0.1 DVD install?
Is Knoppix install going to be as fast as kanotix install? I am curious as to how easy and the steps involved in installing e17 and e16 on Knoppix?
Do I simply add elive repo?
How do I install E17 after Knoppix 5.0.1 DVD install?
Is Knoppix install going to be as fast as kanotix install? I am curious as to how easy and the steps involved in installing e17 and e16 on Knoppix?
Do I simply add elive repo?

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D 8-Core 3.0GHz Socket AM4 CPU 4MB L2 96MB L3
$330.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99
HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98