hmm, could be it gets overheated, clean the fan and heatsink, it might help. just use a cottonswab no liquid...
Hi everybody!
I probably have a trouble with my videocard (I've got GeForce MX-440). It shows black stripes from time to time, especially when I try to play games ("Heroes" are a complete disaster!). Could anybody give me advice?
hmm, could be it gets overheated, clean the fan and heatsink, it might help. just use a cottonswab no liquid...

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21