I think I'm close but not sure:
Using Knoppix 5.0
Did not autodetect my card.
Network Card Config Tool states ETH0 and eth1 I'm not sure which is which:
Used ndiswrapper through Shell to install w29n51.inf (there is also an w39nf1.inf)
Installing from copied to directory /home/knoppix/Desktop/Drivers/Drivers/w29n51.inf
ndiswrapper -l reads Installed ndis drivers: w29n51 driver present, hardware present
Mod probe ndiswrapper after install reads: FATAL: Error inserting ndiswrapper (/lib/modules/2.6.17/misc/ndiwrapper.ko): Invalid argument
lspci -v reads for my card:
000:03:03.0 Network Controller: Intel Corporation Pro/Wireless 2915ABC MiniPCI Adapter (rev 05)
Subsystem: INtel Corporation: Unknown device 1020
Flags: medium debsel, IRQ 18
Memory at dcffd000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4k]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2
From here I have no clue what to do. I try Wavelan Configuration but it replies "No Wireless network card found"
Any advice would be great!
Thanks
Andy

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 Workstation 3.5 Floppy Big Box Complete No COA
$139.99
Vintage PCMCIA 2.1 E/IDE ATA/ATAPI Interface Card Adapter w/ Cable
$59.99
Vintage Compaq RT235BTW Beige PS/2 Keyboard 247430-001 Erase-Eaze Split Spacebar
$71.24
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37