gconftool was added for Gnome-based distributions such as Ubuntu, but klik should continue to work fine without it.
I had used Klik numerous times prior to about a month ago, when attempts to install the script as per instructions began to be interrupted by:
sh: line 571: gconftool-2: command not found
I am running Knoppix 4.02, as I was when Klik formerly worked. Have you altered the script to include sw not on Knoppix? I get the same result when running Knoppix 5.0.
Thanks for any help.
gconftool was added for Gnome-based distributions such as Ubuntu, but klik should continue to work fine without it.
You can safely ignore the gconftool-2 message. klik works anyway.

Kingston Fury Beast 32GB(2 x 16GB) KF552C36BBEA-16 DDR5 5200MHz RAM - R1031A
$299.95
Kingston 16GB DDR4 3200MHz PC4-3200AA-SA2-12 Laptop RAM SODIMM (HP32D4S2S8ME-16)
$64.99
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 8GBx2 DDR4 2400MHz RAM HX424C15FB3/8
$79.99
SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99
Kingston 256GB (8x32GB) DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 260-Pin SO-DIMM Non-ECC lot of 10
$1500.00
ADATA XPG 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1600 PC3-12800 DIMM Unbuffered AX3U1600W8G9-RR
$25.00