Did you look in here ? http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11796Originally Posted by Raito
Works great for me since I use it now almost everyday with various Knoppix remaster I have done ...
Gilles
Did you look in here ? http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11796Originally Posted by Raito
Works great for me since I use it now almost everyday with various Knoppix remaster I have done ...
Gilles

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
Lot of 18 Mixed Brands PC4 32GB 2400T-R Server RAM
$2879.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SK Hynix 32GB PC4-2400T DDR4-2400 ECC RDIMM Server RAM HMA84GR7AFR4N-UH Tested
$235.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80