-
Junior Member
registered user
Need a complete list of non-free included packages
Hello,
I want to create a localized version of Knoppix, however reading EULA of knoppix I understand that the LiveCD can not be redestributed before all the non-free packages will be removed or their licenses will be checked.
Because I'm not a lawer (and I don't have one) I'd prefare remove any non-GPL/non-free packages from the CD in order to prevent any kind of unpleasent issues in the future and not enforce me to check the licenses of all non-GPL packeges. I've searched the web and hadn't found any list of non-GPL software only message that they exists.
If someone can direct me to such kind of list it will help me a lot.
Thanks,
Artik
Similar Threads
-
By orbert in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-20-2006, 09:40 PM
-
By maxmartin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 12
Last Post: 01-20-2006, 06:28 PM
-
By vdesibabu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:47 PM
-
By thebladerunner in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 04:55 AM
-
By urpk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 03:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99