-
Donb:
I too have the same issue (unable to print using Knoppix v5.0.1 LiveCD).
Tried everything in your post (& tried all the available drivers listed for my printer) and still cannot print to an HP720c connected to a parallel port on my PC.
During the setup, Knoppix recognizes that the HP720c is there on the parallel port.
When I print, I see a message flash (flash message is too fast to read, but it appears to be a message that it has sent the job to the printer). When I check, it shows that the print job completed, but the printer is not receiving it.
Printing works fine in Windows XP, so I know the hardware is working.
If you, or others in this forum, have any ideas on how I can make it print, I would be most grateful.
Thanks,
wazzy
Similar Threads
-
By Japazo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-01-2010, 09:45 PM
-
By newfellow in forum Networking
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-13-2005, 04:38 PM
-
By dr_rude in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 01:37 AM
-
By kha in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 08:13 PM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-19-2003, 06:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

LOT OF 2 Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-EE1-11 P/N: MTA18ASF2G72AZ-2G6D1ZG
$199.95

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

LOT OF 27-Mixed Lot of 8GB (27x8GB=216GB TOTAL) PC3L-12800R ECC REG Server RAM
$99.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot of 3~BAD~NON-WORKING Micron 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2666V-LE2 Server RAM Memory DDR4
$600.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Micron MTA18ASF2G72XF1Z-2G9WP1ABVGD 16GB 1Rx4 NN4-2933Y DDR4 ECC NVDIMM
$74.50

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95